Friday 18 December 2009

New bits and pieces

It's probably a sign how busy I am at the moment that a fine box set of Werner Herzog films that I got courtesy of my folks for my birthday back in October (two box sets of Werner Herzog films to be precise) that I have only just found the time to watch one of them. "Aguirre, the Wrath of God." I saw that awfully titled, yet brilliant documentary "My Best Fiend" a while ago and thought that Kinski was absolutely brilliant. Screamy and shouty and a proper pain in the arse, but when you watch the films and particularly Aguirre you can not take your eyes off him.

So I did a picture of him. Sketched and then painted up in Photoshop. 

As soon as I find the time to watch the others in the set, I'll do a pic from each. Next stop NOSFERATU.




No comments:

Post a Comment