Monday 21 March 2011

The making of....Mr Myiagi

Well, I won't go into it that much. Let's just say it took a while, there was lots to draw and even more to animate. And then there was the voice over (you should hear the outtakes!) not to mention the sound effects and the music - then the editing. Phewf. Plenty to do.

So I thought I'd have a muck about with all of the constituent bits and pieces, and there was LOADS done! All the backgrounds and shadows and lights and tables (and poo's) eyes and pupils and eylids - and all the bits that ended up edited out (it was originally about 5 minutes long! Even edited down to 3.00mins I think I'll suffer from tl;dr!) ... but you get the idea - lots of drawing, lots of lessons learned.

The main one being I'M NEVER GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITH FLIES AGAIN!

If you haven't seen it go here: http://merkerwork.co.uk/2011/03/mr-myiagi/ and have a look. Tell your friends, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment